Editorial Changes to the Catalog
Editorial changes refer to wording in a program's introduction and general department or college information which do not alter program requirements in any way. Other editorial changes include office location(s), contact information/staff or faculty changes, media or images displayed on a catalog page, typically taught changes to courses, and updated links listed on a catalog page.
Proposals for editorial changes to the catalog must be received in Curriculog by the last day of February each year. Proposals received after this date may be rejected.
2023-24 Catalog Deadline – Editorial proposals must be received in Curriculog by February 28, 2023.
5 Easy Steps to Submit an Editorial Change
- Log in to Curriculog through the eWeber portal. Click login in the top right corner of Curriculog.
- Click the "+ Start Proposal" blue botton. Under the “Other” tab, start 6.1 Editorial Submission for Catalog form.
- Copy/Paste the page from the draft catalog into a Word document. Using Track Changes, make the changes to the text.
- Attach the Word document to the proposal by clicking on the paperclip icon in the proposal toolbox on the right side of the screen.
- Answer the questions on the form and then approve the proposal as the originator. To approve, click on the checkmark icon in the proposal toolbox on the right side of the screen, then click “approve”.
Please do not change the font or font size, create a catalog page from scratch for already existing catalog pages, or hand-write in your changes.
The following items are not editorial and must be submitted on the correct curriculum revision form: Any change to course description or title, and any change to a requirement in a program, such as a minimum GPA/grade, admissions requirements, etc. These must be submitted on the correct revision form.