Option 1 (Weber State University DD-214 Military Credit):
• Step 1: Fill out Application for Military Credit form from the link below, or from the Registrar's Solution Center windows in the Student Services Center. It is highly recommended that you meet with an appropriate advisor for your program of study before any application for military credit.
• Step 2: Take completed form to Cashier's Office windows in the Student Services Center and pay a $10 recording fee.
• Step 3: Submit stamped form and DD214 (or current orders for non-separated personnel) to Records Office through the Registrar's Solution Center windows.
• Step 4: Records office will review DD214 to verify that service qualifies for standard catalog DD214 credit, and apply credit for those who qualify.
• Step 5: Please allow 3 business days to process. Student can view updated changes through Cattracks or unofficial transcript.