Admission into the WSU BSN to DNP - FNP is highly competitive and selective.
- The BSN to DNP - FNP program utilizes an online application process.
- Be a graduate of a regionally accredited college or university with a Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) that is accredited by one of the following agencies:
- Possess a current unencumbered RN license or eligible to obtain licensure without restriction to practice as an RN in Utah (or a compact state).
- Minimum two (2) years of current work experience (by school start date).
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.