NOTE: We apologize for the confusion and frustration surrounding Registration this Semester. Some of you have registered successfully with your block assignment, and those still stand. If you were successful in using the block system, then you are registered. If you are still not registered, please reach out
Thanks for your patience.
- Registration times are based on earned credit hours. Please see the Registration website to check your registration date.
- If you are met with a “registration error” once eligible to register. This may be because:
- You still need to complete your New WSU Student Orientation through WSU (this is different than our Nursing Orientation). Please resolve this before proceeding.
- You may have outstanding tuition/fees due. Please contact the Registrar’s office to inquire about your payments due.
- If neither of these apply to you, please include the error name in an email to email@example.com. Failure to include the error name will delay your registration process.