Military Transfer Students


As a military transfer student, Weber State offers many convenient services and academic programs  that will help you further your degree and broaden your career opportunities. Although your situation may be different from some transfer students, you may find that the information on this transfer website may assist you in propelling your education forward. We encourage you to take the time to review all sections of this website and contact us with any questions you may have.


Tuition for Active Military


If you are stationed in Utah on active duty military orders, you likely qualify for resident tuition rates which can be received by completing the application for courtesy military resident classification . This form must be submitted with your admissions application to the Admissions Office .


Receiving Credit for Military Training


Weber State accepts some of your military training credits. In order to have these credits applied to your Bachelor’s degree at Weber, you must submit the DD-214 form. If you have completed other credits that you think may apply to your degree here (i.e. technical credits for a CCAF degree), you will need to contact the advisor  of your selected college or program. Credits are awarded on a case by case basis depending on your major or program.


For More Information


For further assistance, please contact our transfer advisor or the advisor for your major. An Enrollment Office is located in Layton at the Weber State Davis Campus, and an enrollment advisor is available weekly at the HAFB Education Office for your added convenience.


Links for Military Students


Veteran Student Services  

Veteran’s Upward Bound 


ROTC Air Force 

Naval Science