Freight DamageAll merchandise should be unpacked and inspected for damage immediately following delivery.
Follow these steps when damage is discovered:
- Examine contents to verify accuracy of part numbers and shipping quantities.
- Contact Shipping and Receiving when damage is first discovered (801) 626-6019.
- Retain damaged items and all original packaging for inspection by the carrier.
- Receiving will pick up the damaged merchandise from the department and contact the appropriate shipper and vendor.
- A damaged freight claim must be filed within 15 days.