- Fill out the online application.
(If you are a current high school student who has participated in WSU Concurrent Enrollment you don’t need to reapply – simply complete the ‘status switch’ in your eWeber account.)
- Pay a $30 application fee.
- Submit the following:
- Official high school transcripts or GED documentation
- ACT/SAT scores (these aren't mandatory. They help determine math and English placement)
- Official transcripts from any college or university where you have completed work including concurrent enrollment and early college.
What is a Freshman?
You are a freshman if:
- you either (1) graduated from an accredited high school; or (2) completed the General Educational Developmental (GED) exam with an overall score of 2250 or higher, with no individual score below 450; or (3) have met with the Director of Admissions for special consideration under university policy.
- you have never attended any college or university
- or you are transferring with fewer than 30 credit hours.