Make the Difference! . . . Take the Challenge!
- Weber State University's Paramedic Program was one of the first accredited paramedic programs in the country as well as the first and oldest paramedic program in Utah.
- Weber's Paramedic Program offers interdisciplinary education provided by masters prepared paramedics, nurses, physicians assistants, respiratory therapists and physicians. The program uses over $150K in state of the art equipment along with a interdiscaplinary $250K SimLab and plasticized cadaver.
- On July 1, 2008, Utah began requiring the National Registry Paramedic test in order to be certified and practice in the state. WSU Paramedic graduates have a long standing first attempt pass rate of 97% compared to the national average of 71%. Weber graduates obtain initial exam scores are nationally in the top 5%.
- All credits from Weber paramedic program can be applied to an AAS, AS, BS in Health Administration or BS in Integrated Studies (BIS) degrees.
Note: Some Utah paramedic programs do not award formal college transcript credit without incurring an extra charge.
- Outstanding clinical opportunitiesWeber students achieve 400% more supervised endotrachial intubations than the average paramedic student in the nation.
- Scholarship opportunities. Each year varied scholarship opportunities may become available.
Take the challenge and click on the program that interests you!
AAS Degree in Paramedic Studies
"Make the difference . . . Take the challenge!"