Coach Certification Training
WSU’s Coach Certification training was developed to provide all WSU staff and faculty with timely information to help them best work with and meet the needs of our diverse student body. At the end of the WSU’s Coach Certification Program, individuals should be able to:
- make meaningful student referrals to appropriate WSU support services,
- help students navigate WSU in ways that limit potential barriers to student success, and
- gain a greater understanding of diverse student perspectives and needs
I WANT IN THE PROGRAM
To be eligible, you must:
- be an exempt or non-exempt WSU staff or faculty member or hourly, front line staff member.
- register and complete the nine Training Tracker courses required for the training (these sessions are located on the right of this webpage).
I AM IN THE PROGRAM
Make sure you register for all nine courses in Training Tracker. You have a full year from when you being the program to complete the courses.
At the completion of your courses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive your certificate at the end of the semester.
Training Tracker Courses
Required for Certification
- Academic Advising Referrals and Resources
Training Tracker #145-18
- Admissions Imperatives – The Fundamentals of Starting at Weber State
Training Tracker #147-06
- Coaching 101
Training Tracker #142-04
- Financial Aid and Scholarship Training (Basics)
Not Currently Offered
- Inclusive Excellence
Training Tracker #147-05
- Registrar Referrals and Resources
Training Tracker # 147-07
- Student Affairs Referrals and Resources
Training Tracker #147-02
- Coach Certification Orientation and Student Development Theory
Training Tracker #147-03
- Underrepresented Student Success
Training Tracker #147-04