skip to content
  • Calendar
  • Maps

Accident Reporting

In the event of an accident involving a state vehicle, call the police even if there is no damage.

Within 24 hours of the occurrence of the accident, notify your supervisor, motor pool and complete this form.

Accidents and Incidents on Campus

In order to make an initial loss report, please be prepared to provide information that answers basic questions that describe the loss who, what, when, where, why, and how.  

To report a claim, you may contact us by phone (801) 626-6832, fax (801) 626-8504, email, or mail: Weber State University Risk Management, 3850 Dixon Parkway Dept. 1031, Ogden, Utah 84408-1031.

Please be aware that filing a fraudulent claim is illegal.

This initial loss report to Risk Management does not constitute Notice of Claim as defined by the Utah Governmental Immunity Act. In order to pursue a claim in court you must also file a Notice of Claim as required by the Utah Governmental Immunity Act (Utah Code Annotated 63G-7-101 et. seq.).