WSU MTAX YOUR WAY!
Our OUTSTANDING faculty and INNOVATIVE curriculum prepare you to compete for a job and sit for the CPA exam.
Get a QUALITY education at AFFORDABLE investment!
Weber & Davis students attend ONE live lecture per class per week at the CONVENIENT Davis campus with faculty who are both engaging & responsive.
All distance students watch ONE actual class recording per class per week. Easily ENGAGE with faculty via email. Course schedule keeps you ON SCHEDULE, on pace!
TELL ME MORE!
AVERAGE NATIONAL SALARY OF
ON-SITE EVENING CLASSES
ON-LINE DISTANCE CLASSES
RANKED 31 IN THE TOP 50 BEST VALUE
MASTER'S IN TAXATION DEGREES 2017
JOB PLACEMENT FOR OUR
YOU'LL TAKE COURSES LIKE THESE:
- Tax Research & Communication (MTAX 6400)
- Accounting for Income Taxes (MTAX 6405)
- Advanced Individual Taxation (MTAX 6430)
- State & Local Taxation/Federal Tax Practice (MTAX 6460)
- Advanced Corporate Taxation (MTAX 6460)
- Advanced Partnership Taxation (MTAX 6470)
- International Taxation (MTAX 6410)
- Information Systems Auditing (MACC 6570)
- Internal Auditing (MACC 6580)
YOU'LL LEARN SKILLS LIKE THESE:
- Corporate taxation
- Partnership taxation
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Tax research
- Retirement planning
- State & local taxation
- Exempt entities
- Individual taxation
- Gifts, estates & trusts
- Tax practice and procedure
- Real estate taxation
- International taxation
- Federal tax practice
YOU'LL GET THESE HANDS-ON EXPERIENCES:
- Preparing tax returns
- Researching tax law
- Oral and written communications
OUR MTAX STUDENTS ARE WORKING FOR THESE COMPANIES (AND MORE)