Course Rotation Schedule
The following are the courses that have specific times when they will be offered in the future. This is an initial draft and is highly subject to change as the program matures.
Disclaimer: The following information should be used for planning purposes only. We cannot guarantee that these courses will be offered in the exact order shown nor if they will be offered at all. In addition, there may be additional courses added as enrollment demands. We also make no claim about any future event at all, including the sun rising tomorrow.
Note: If a course is not listed here then it does not currently have a fixed rotation schedule.
- CS 6570 (Data Science Algorithms I)
- CS 6705 (Applied Cloud Computing)
- ECON 6550 (Econometrics)
- MATH 6400 (Advanced Statistical Learning)
- MATH 6500 (Factor and Cluster Analysis)
- CS 6580 (Data Science Algorithms II)
- CS 6550 (Advanced Database Management Systems) *
- MATH 6450 (Applied Statistics & Regression)
- MPC 6840 (Data Visualization & Storytelling)
Once Every Three Semesters
- MATH 6900 (Capstone in Statistics and Data Science)
MPC Elective Course Rotation
- MPC 6150 - Writing for Professional Communicators (Fall & Spring)
- MPC 6210 - Presentational Speaking in the Workplace (Summer)
- MPC 6350 - Visual Communication in the Workplace (Summer)
- MPC 6600 - Strategic Communication (Spring)
* Starting Spring 2024