Let’s meet Virtually!!! While our physical office may be closed we are more than happy to do a virtual appointment. Please call 801-626-6080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and we can find a way to meet such as Zoom, Google Hangouts, etc.
COVID-19 Economic Stimulus Relief
Information about stimulus
How to Check on Your Payment
- Go to www.irs.gov
- Click on “Get Coronavirus Tax Relief”
- Under “Economic Impact Payments” click on “Check you payment status”
- Under “Filers: Get Your Payment” click on “Get My Payment”
- Look at the items that “You May Need” and obtain your returns if needed
- Then click on “Get My Payment”
- Click “OK”
- Fill in required fields then click “Continue”
- At this point it should inform you if you are eligible for payment
Best Ways to Utilize Stimulus Check
- Build up your emergency fund
- Pay down high interest debt/credit cards
- Purchase with purpose at a local businesses and support your community
- Strategize before you spend your money
- Create a new budget
- Invest it, wisely and carefully. Open or add to your retirement account
- Stock up on essential food and household supplies
- Vehicle maintenance or repairs
- Pay off some of your student debt
- Donate to charity, IF you can afford it
What to do if You Lose Your Job Due to COVID-19
- Apply for unemployment
- Update your resume
- Look for jobs
- Revisit or create a tighter budget
- Look into resources and hardship-assistance programs
Get FREE Financial Coaching!
We can help you with questions about budgeting, saving, loans, credit card debt, paying bills each month, building wealth and even FAFSA.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
To apply for federal aid, such as federal grants, work-study and loans, you need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Completing and submitting the FAFSA is free and easier than ever. It gives you access to the largest source of financial aid to pay for college or career school. In addition, many states and colleges use your FAFSA information to determine your eligibility for state and school aid, and some private financial aid providers may use your FAFSA information to determine whether you qualify for their aid.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT What to Bring to Appointment FAFSA Facts
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
*Contact us for appointments needed outside of available hours
Locations: (We are currently virtual only)
Shepherd Union 214A
(across from Fireplace Lounge)
*By appointment only
Davis Campus, D2 262
*Services offered to WSU students and faculty/staff only
Get Your Taxes Done for FREE!
MyFreeTaxes.com, a great way to file your taxes. Get ready, get organized, and gather your documents.
*Available in January! Household income (AGI) must be less than $66,000