Dr. Leigh A. Shaw - Fall 2023
Adolescent Psychology (PSY 3140) TR 9-10:15 a.m., Virtual
Child Psychology (PSY 3000) TR 10:30-11:45 a.m., Virtual
Directed Readings (PSY 4830) Course Supervision, W 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Shaw Mansfield Lab Meeting, Variable, Virtual
Held virtually, 15 minutes before & after class; always available by appointment
I advise all Psychological Science majors and minors, and handle all Psychology transfer articulations.
- Advising appointments during the semester are held virtually over Google Meet. Call the department office (801-626-6247) to schedule (20-minute blocks on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays).
- During summer and semester breaks, email (email@example.com) for assistance with course planning or other issues (include your W#).
- If you are a freshman/sophomore/new transfer student who needs assistance with General Education requirements, contact the Social Science Advisors.
- Review the current Advisement Handbook to learn more about the program and requirements.
- Board of Regents Statewide Gen Ed Taskforce
- Gen Ed Council, Wednesday 1:30-2:30 pm
- GEIAC, Wednesday 2:30-4 pm