Textbook Rental Returns
To best serve you, we have extended the rental return deadline, and we have made some changes to the textbook rental return process. Textbook rental returns will begin April 6 and end on May 1, 2020. Please note due to the ever-changing circumstance with COVID-19 this program could be canceled or altered.
Please practice social distancing when returning textbook rentals.
- Fill out this form completely and submit.
- Check your email for the form.
- Print the form from your email.
- Package your book(s) with the printed form - in either a strong bag sealed with tape for dropbox returns, or in an approved box for mail-in returns.
- Choose one of the following:
Please be aware:
- Books will only be accepted April 6 - May 1.
- Do not place tape directly on textbooks.
- Books and forms should not be bound with string or rubber bands.
- It is your responsibility that the form remains with the textbooks - we are unable to give credit for books received without a form.
Textbook Online BuyBack
With concern for the safety of our campus community, we have partnered with one of our suppliers to perform an online buyback starting on April 16, 2020, Click here for instructions.
Wildcat Store on-campus buyback will be held during summer semester.