Join the WSU Outdoor Program and Experience Weber to the fullest. This is an overnight experience intended to help new students meet new friends, see what the mountains of Utah have to offer, hang out with student ambassadors, and ultimately Experience Weber to the fullest at Pineview Reservoir!
Registration is Closed
Thursday, August 23, 2018
- 8:30 a.m. - Arrive at the Outdoor Program Annex 9. Meet the staff.
- 9:30 a.m. - Depart for Pineview Reservoir for a day of fun on the water (stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing)
- 10 a.m. - Set up camp
- 11:00 a.m. - Unload boats and hit the water
- 12:30 p.m. - Lunch on site (Lunch provided)
- 1:30 p.m. - Hit the water
- 4:30 p.m. - Pack up and head to camp
- 5 p.m. - Activities with WSU Campus Recreation
- 6:30 p.m. - Dinner
- 7:30 p.m. - Campfire and camp activities
Friday, August 24, 2018
- 7:30 a.m. - Wake up and eat breakfast
- 8:00 a.m. - Break down camp
- 9:00 a.m. - Depart for Weber State
Camping equipment will be provided as needed. Please indicate your needs on your registration form otherwise, students should plan to bring a sleeping bag, sleeping pad, swim wear, an extra change of clothing, a warm jacket, and a water bottle.
Housing: Early Move In
Students attending Experience Weber will be allowed to move into housing on August 22, 2018 from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. For additional questions regarding housing or early move in please email email@example.com.
No Early Departure
We expect that all participants will join us for the entire duration of the trip. Early departure is only permitted under special circumstance (illness, injury, family emergency) or prior approval.
If you have any accommodation requests, please contact Daniel Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you register.