WSU Concept Center
Experienced faculty and students will help bring your dream to reality!
What you get:
- A prototype manufactured to your specifications
- Technical expertise and advice
- A reasonable price
What we get:
- Students gain tangible experience with industry sponsored projects
- Students get to work in a living laboratory where technology
is constantly expanding
- Students have the opportunity to intern with WSU faculty
How do I get started?
1. Gather your drawings, research or concepts
2. Fill out the project inquiry form
Fill out this form to explain your idea to us.
3. We'll contact you!
We will discuss your idea and see if we can meet your needs or direct you to the right source.
How much does it cost?
We will evaluate your project and give you a price in advance. Be assured, the cost will be very reasonable.
Would you like to see our current and past projects?
What are the Concept Center's capabilities?
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Plasma and Water Jet Cutting
- CNC Machining
- Wood Working
- Additive Manufacturing
- 3D Scanning
Weber State University
1465 Edvalson St. Dept. 1801
Ogden UT 84408-1801