WSU Concept Center
Experienced faculty and students will help bring your dream to reality!
As a university partner you;
- Students with hands-on experience with real-world projects;
- Students with one-on-one mentorship from faculty; and
- Students with an increased likelihood to receive an associates and bachelors’ degrees.
- Engineering solutions that you may not have the bandwidth or technical expertise to resolve in-house;
- The opportunity to observe firsthand potential hires in workplace scenarios; and
- Access to a wide spectrum of experienced faculty.
How do I get started?
1. Formulate your concept and assemble relevant documentation.
2. Fill out the project inquiry form to explain your idea to us.
How much does it cost?
We evaluate each project and develop a custom budget. Our rates are reasonable and reflect the educational benefit for our students.
What have we done?
What are the Concept Center's capabilities?
- Manufacturability Analysis
- Technical expertise
- Precision Testing
- Project Management
- Bridge to Creative Design, Intellectual Property, Business Analysis, etc.
Weber State University
1465 Edvalson St. Dept. 1801
Ogden UT 84408-1801