Find your Advisor
Cat Tracks works best as a supplement to advising. You will avoid many of the common academic planning pitfalls if you:
- Meet with your advisor at least once a year.
- Review your Cat Tracks degree evaluation every semester.
- Plan your degree using advice from your advisor and the Plans resource in Cat Tracks.
- Update your plan regularly.
Meet with your Advisor
Your advisor has insider knowledge about your degree requirements and has valuable insight that could save you time and money. WSU advisors can be found through your eWeber student portal.
Advisors can help:
- Build a plan.
- Interpret degree requirements.
- Find the right professor for you.
- Answer general questions.