REACH Weber offers a variety of free camps on campus as a recreation education service supporting our community of youth with diabetes and their families.
Monthly 1-Day Camps
Youth ages 11-17 are invited to join us once monthly in the Swenson Gym, room 405, for a day of recreation, education, movement, and fun. Each session includes activities that promote physical activity, diabetes education, and healthy lifestyle outcomes for youth living with type 1 diabetes. Program takes place on designated Saturdays September-May, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Family Diabetes Day Camp
Camp Registration Instructions
You'll use CampViews to register your child for all REACH camps.
Logging onto CampViews for the First Time
- Visit www.campviews.com and click “Login” then “Sign Up.”
- Enter your information, including your email, first name and last name. For Organization, select the option "Camp REACH Weber."
- Enter the password of your choice.
On the following screen after creating an account, you will need to create a camper profile. Include the camper's:
- Date of Birth
Once complete, you’ll be able to register for a specific camp.
Registering for Camps
- Visit www.campviews.com and sign in with your login.
- On the bottom of the green landing menu located on the left-hand side of the screen, click "Register."
- Select both the camper profile and the camp that they will be attending. Then click "Next."
Located at the top of the screen are five tabs (General, Medical Information, Diabetes Information, Additional Campers, and Consent & Release Forms), each of which will need to be reviewed and completed.General: This tab will gather general information about the camper and contact information. When completed, click the blue "Next" button.
- Medical Information: Answer the questions regarding your camper's medical and health history in this section. When completed, click the blue "Next" button.
- Diabetes Information: This information will assist the REACH staff in better providing necessary diabetes treatment for your youth.
- Dexcom: If your child uses Dexcom, you have the option of connecting your CGM by clicking "CGM" and toggle down the list to "Dexcom." A green box will appear with a blue box inside of it that says “Go to Dexcom” when this is clicked you will be redirected to the Dexcom webpage. The username and password is the current username and password the camper uses to log into Dexcom. After the login process for Dexcom is completed, you should be redirected back to the CampViews site.
- Additional Campers: This is where any friends who are also attending will be added to the camp registration.
- Consent and Release Forms: Please read all the forms provided in this section. The "Agree" box is located at the bottom of all forms provided. If you agree to all of the statements presented, another box will appear asking for "payment amount.