Studying Mechanical Engineering Technology at Weber State
Weber State’s mechanical engineering technology degree prepares students who enjoy working with high-tech tools for the designing, engineering and manufacturing industry.
Mechanical Engineering Technology Highlights
The mechanical engineering technology degree has been a hallmark program at Weber State since the early 1960s. The program is accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of ABET.
Beyond the Classroom
The Concept Center, Weber State’s engineering research and design think tank, gives you the chance to gain valuable experience while working with faculty and local companies.
We also offer a range of student clubs and organizations, including:
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Association of Computing Machinery
- Math, Engineering, Science Achievement
- Science Technology Engineering Programs
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- Society of Women Engineers
Class of 2012
“The WSU MET program gave me the perfect balance of hands-on experience and theory for my career in mechanical engineering.”