I Want A Mentor
Having a mentor is a proven way to gain an ally in reaching your dreams here at Weber State University. Faculty and Staff Mentors can provide much needed support and show you potential paths for success.
Faculty & Staff Mentors Can Provide:
- Academic expertise
- Guidance on career, job and internship opportunities
- Providing moral support
- Connect you with services on and off campus
- Listen to your concerns and academic problems to brainstorm solutions
- Create and maintain goals
Ready To Find Your Mentor? Let's Get Started!
- Fill out Needs Assessment
- Connect with the program’s advisor and get to know your options
- Get matched with a mentor
- Meet with your mentor at least once a month