WSU Education Fingerprinting Office (ED 022)
Fingerprinting Dates for Sp15 Semester
You must have an appointment to be fingerprinted.
Appointments are scheduled in person in ED 230.
You must bring your signed paperwork to make an appointment.
If you do not know what paperwork you need, see your program advisor.
January 8, 10:00 am-12:00 pm
January 9, 10:00 am-12:00 pm
January 12, 4:00-6:00 pm
January 15, 4:00-6:00 pm
January 16, 12:00-3:00 pm
Appointment scheduling closes one hour before the start of the listed fingerprinting times.
There are no appointments guaranteed after scheduling closes.
Your appointment is canceled if you are 15 minutes late.
Make sure to bring your ID, one duplicate receipt from the Cashier's Office, and any paperwork you were told to bring.
The WSU Education Fingerprint Office has a strict NO REFUND policy.
For answers to questions about what you need to do to be fingerprinted, please contact the individual associated with your specific educational program:
- Teacher Education--Michelle Checkman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Child and Family Studies--Danielle Orozco (email@example.com)
- Charter Academy--Carol VandenAkker (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Athletic Training--Jenn Ostrowski (email@example.com)
- HPHP--Valerie Herzog (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Americorp/CCEL--Mike Moon (email@example.com)
- Non-WSU Student Teacher Relicensing--Visit the USOE Background Check website for information including contact information on other LiveScan Fingerprinting sites in the community.
The WSU LiveScan Fingerprinting Office can only submit electronic versions of fingerprints for Weber State University programs, Utah State Office of Education licensing, and other select Utah State programs. We cannot do fingerprint cards, or fingerprint you for programs outside the state of Utah. If you are a WSU program that wishes to use this site for background clearances for University programs, contact Dr. Brent Horn (firstname.lastname@example.org).