Here are the steps you must follow:
- Find a WSU faculty member to be your club advisor
- Create a constitution
- Meet with the Clubs & Orgs leadership committee and introduce your new club (Meetings held Wednesdays 12:30-1:30 p.m. in the Student Involvement & Leadership office conference room (SU 326).
- List presidency
- Roster of club members (at least 8)
- Complete Club Registration Form (there are also hard copies available in the Student Involvement & Leadership (SIL) Office: Union Building 326)
- Turn all the forms in to the SIL office.
View how to write a constitution