Weber State Virtual Lab
Try out the NEW Weber State Virtual Lab
If you are using a TABLET, skip to Tablet Instructions below
If this is your first time using the Virtual Lab—
Download the latest Citrix Receiver by going to http://receiver.citrix.com download and install.
- Once that is done, go to https://xendesk.weber.edu (NOTE: make sure to include https)
- Login with your Weber username and password
- To add the application to the Green Screen, click on the + sign on the left side
- Find and click on the folder with the application you want to launch
- Click on that application and it will be added to your green application screen
Click on the application you wish to launch from the green screen.
Once you have added the applications to your green screen, you shouldn't need to add them the next time you use Virtual Lab.
Make sure you insert your flash drive before logging into the Virtual Lab.
If you are using a TABLET, go to the App Store and search for Citrix:
- From the Apps Store search on "Citrix"
- Select "Citrix Receiver" and download/install
- Click on "Get Started" to Install the "Citrix Receiver"
- Open the "Citrix" receiver
When you are prompted to enter an email or server address make sure to use xendesk.weber.edu WITHOUT the http. Do NOT use your email address.
- Enter your username as ad\username (This is your eWeber username – you MUST include the ad\ in front of your username
NOTE: Make sure you insert your flash drive before logging into the Virtual Lab.
Need Help? Call 801.626.7777
Virtual Lab Applications