Department of Construction Management Technology
Why choose Parson Construction Management Technology at WSU?
- High-tech classrooms and a concrete field testing lab.
- Multiple internships for students and many ways for students to gain practical experience.
- Strong industry support. The CMT advisory board consists of more than 20 building contractors and subcontractors.
- Many CMT scholarships are offered each year.
- Supportive faculty and staff.
What will I learn in the program?
You will learn the major aspects of construction technology including residential, commercial and highway. Your general learning will include construction sciences (engineering and architecture), math and physical science, business, management and general education. The program provides an excellent foundation for graduate work in architecture, construction and business management.
Is there an Application Deadline?
There is no deadline for application, but we do encourage early application for classes, especially for Senior Project (CMT 4620). Contact the Parson Construction Management Program to schedule your appointment with an Academic Advisor.