UCUR 2019 Presentation Guidelines
- Poster dimentions: up to 36 " tall x 42" wide
- Posters should not be thicker than standard poster weight (no foam core backing).
- Poster hanging materials (T-pins) will be provided.
- Posters must be readable from three feet away.
- Presenters must be available to discuss their poster during the entire session.
- Poster should include:
- Presentation title
- Student name
- Research Advisor name
- Oral presentations are scheduled into 15 minute blocks: 12 minutes presentation, 3 minutes Q & A. Note: To stay on schedule, presentations will not be allowed to go over their allotted time.
- Presentations should include an introduction and use layman terms as opposed to academic jargon.
- Visual aides may be used, if appropriate.
- Projectors and PCs are provided.
- All students must bring a USB flash drive containing their presentation, or have the presentation in the cloud.
- Ensure beforehand that you presentation will display properly on both Mac and PC.
- If you wish to use your own computer, you must provide your own adapter.
UCUR 2019 will provide an opportunity for performance and display of creative works in Music, Dance, Theatre, Art & Design, Film and Intermedia.
Visual Art Presentations (Drawing, Painting, Photography, Sculpture, Ceramics)
- Presenters are expected to stand by their project and explain their intent and process.
- Table and easels will be provided.
- Presenters will introduce their work with a 5 minute synopsis of research and intent, creative process, and concluding evaluation and significance to the field.
- Performances must not be more than 10 minutes (15 minutes total including set-up/take-down of sets).