Student Teaching Checklist
Complete the following items for the interview process. Forms may be found at the highlighted links:
- Apply for USBE background clearance if it has expired:
- Autobiography is limited to one page.
- Student Teaching Intern License-Apply with USBE @ https://secure.utah.gov/elr/
- Your background clearance must be current
- Praxis Test Results: A complete copy including subtest scores or a Praxis Test receipt with your name and date. Will be submitted through the online application
- Verification of Completion (Secondary and Post Bacc. students only)
- ESL Form (ESL students only) signed by Dr. David Byrd, email@example.com, 801-626-7412, ED 322
- Read and be familiar with the policies in the Student Teaching Guidebook
Students may submit teaching preferences, Praxis, intern license and autobiography in the Student Teacher application in the eWeber portal.
Use the search bar to find the application under Teacher Education Student Portal.
Following this contact the Student Teaching Office for an interview appointment with the Student Teaching Coordinator :
Michelle Checkman - WSU Student Teaching Office
Teacher Education Advisement Center - ED230B
If you miss the student teaching deadline, you will be placed the following semester.