Talent Search is designed to identify qualified youths with potential for education at the post secondary level and to encourage such youths to complete high school and undertake a program of secondary education. This is achieved by informing students on the availability of financial assistance to pursue a program of post secondary education, and to encourage students who have not completed programs of education at the secondary or post secondary level, but who have the ability to do so, to complete such programs.
- FAFSA - Seniors Please fill out FAFSA with your counselors/TRIO advisors ASAP!
TRIO Talent Search at Weber State University is funded 100% by the U.S. Department of Education.
Contact Talent Search
Weber State University
TRIO Talent Search Program Director
Student Service Center
3885 West Campus Dr. DEPT 1122
Ogden UT 84408-1122
- Referrals for tutoring services
- Preparation for college entrance exams
- College admissions applications
- Assistance with scholarship and financial aid applications
- Workshops for families of participants
- Career counseling
- College visits