- Principles of Archaeology
- Prehistory of North America
- Archaeology of early civilizations
- Field and lab techniques
- History of archeological thought
- And more...
Archaeological Technician Institutional Certificate
Archaeology, with its modern emphases on scientific problem solving, an evolutionary perspective and ecological theory, is a valuable part of your science education. Our institutional certificate trains you to work as an archaeological technician, adding a vocational component to your academic discipline.
What You’ll Learn
- 26 credit hours, which must include ENGL 1010 (3) or equivalent.
- Minimum grade of C in all major courses (a C- is not accepted)
Declare Your Program
Contact Belinda McElheny, 801-626-6241 or
Brooke S. Arkush
Science Lab 409M