Professional Sales Departmental Honors
Contact your advisor for advisement and permission prior to enrolling in honors courses.
To earn Departmental Honors in Professional Sales, you must:
- Be declared as a Professional Sales major earning a Bachelor of Science degree
- Apply for Professional Sales Departmental Honors prior to the beginning of your last semester before graduation
- Complete all of the requirements for a bachelor's degree in Professional Sales
- Earn a 3.7 GPA in the Professional Sales major
- Earn an A in the PS 4610 and PS 4620 senior project classes
- Compete in the Collegiate DECA State Career Development Conference and finish in the top 6 of the chosen event. Or compete in the International Career Development Conference and finish in the top 10 of the chosen event.
If you have not completed general education requirements, you are encouraged to take honors general education classes.
Read the Honors Program section of the WSU Catalog for more information.