Registration for a Conference

Expenditure Guidelines for funding from RSPG, Hemingway and Presidential Distinguished Professor Awards

Use a WSU p-card and then send a copy of the p-card statement to Betty at MC 1004 to have the charge reallocated.

If you need to send a check because credit cards are not accepted, contact purchasing (x6014) about how to request this in PawPlace.