Automotive Science and Technology Center
- Provides up-to-date technical training to mobile source planners, instructors, students, inspection & maintenance (I/M) administrators, technicians, engineers and the automotive repair industry throughout the nation.
- Provides technical expertise to local and state government personnel and assists with the development and validation of area-specific solutions for air quality initiatives and mandates.
- Evaluate the benefit of mobile source emission control strategies including: transportation control measures, On-Board Diagnostics (OBD), alternative fuel vehicles, gasoline and diesel I/M program effectiveness.
- To evaluate training and special project needs of the community and our customers.
- To evaluate training and special project services provided by the center.