Stay Safe @ Weber: Take Everfi's Haven Course
Please Read the Following Instructions Carefully
To fulfill Weber State's requirement for sexual assault prevention training:
- Go to EverFi Haven's website for WSU. (You may be prompted to enter your Wildcat ID and password.)
- Complete Part 1 of Haven by Aug. 24, 2015.
- After 30-45 days, you will receive an invitation to complete Part 2.
Login problems? Contact WSU's IT Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (801)-626-7777.
Other important information
- You will need an Internet connection and audio capabilities.
- To avoid technical issues, please use any major Web browser (e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) released within the previous two years.
- You may stop and continue the course at your convenience.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students' attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential. The school will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual students' answers.
- Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the "Help" link within the course.