On Campus Training
OWL offers hundreds of courses by request and schedules many open-enrollment courses each semester. Check Training Tracker for currently scheduled courses. Training courses are listed in Training Tracker each Semester. To view available opportunities and/or sign-up for a course, log into the faculty/staff portal and select the Training Tracker link. All available scheduled classes will be displayed on the main screen. Click on a class you are interested in and select the 'add' button to add the course to your schedule.
You can also click on the bolded links below for information on classes we offer:
- FranklinCovey's Inspiring Trust
- FranklinCovey's Leading Across Generations
- FranklinCovey's Project Management for the Unofficial Project Manager
- FranklinCovey's 7 Habits of Highly Successful People
- FranklinCovey's 4 Imperatives of Great Leaders
- FranklinCovey's 7 Habits Maximizer
- FranklinCovey's Rethinking Stress
- FranklinCovey's 4 Disciplines of Execution
- FranklinCovey's Leadership: Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great Results
- Gallup's StrengthsQuest
- Arbinger's Developing and Implementing an Outward Mindset
- CPP Inc.'s Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI)
- Hartman Communications Color Code
- CPI's Nonviolent Crisis Intervention
Staff Development Program
Exempt and Non-Exempt staff can submit an application to the staff development program for funds to attend training and seminars. For a complete overview of the program and to fill out an application, click here.
Off Campus Training
Several companies offer off-campus workshops, seminars, and conferences in the Ogden/Salt Lake City area. Check out the following websites for more information.
- Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack