Orientation Event Details
After registering for your event, please see event information below. If you have not registered for Orientation yet, please click here.
Before you attend Orientation:
- Please arrive early and plan on attending the entire session. For a detailed agenda, click on the date for your session below.
- Set up your eWeber account. Visit weber.edu/whatsnext.
- Orientation will be held in the Shepherd Union Ballrooms (with the exception of June 15 which will be held at the Davis Campus). View the campus map for exact locations.
- Remember to submit official college transcripts at least 2 weeks before Orientation.
- Bring $10, your W# and a government-issued ID to get your Wildcard (Student ID). We will issue Wildcards during Orientation.
- Parking is available in "W" lots. Lots W7 or W8 parking will be closest. (View the campus map for parking lot locations.) Parking passes can be found below:
- Coming soon!
Orientation agenda for students starting Summer 2018
Orientation agendas for students starting Fall 2018
- Wednesday, May 2: 3-7 p.m.
- Thursday, May 10: 9 a.m.- 1 p.m.
- Thursday, May 24: 3-7 p.m.
- Thursday, May 31: 8 a.m.-Noon
- Thursday, May 31: 1-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 19: 1-5 p.m. DAVIS CAMPUS ONLY
- Tuesday, June 26: 8 a.m.-Noon
- Tuesday, June 26: 1-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 10: 8 a.m.-Noon
- Tuesday, July 10: 1-5 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 18: 8 a.m.-Noon
- Wednesday, July 18: 1-5 p.m.
- Friday, August 24: 11 a.m.- 3 p.m. NON-UTAH RESIDENTS ONLY
Questions? Feel free to contact our office with any questions at 801.626.6050 or email us at email@example.com.