Frequently Asked Questions
To get more information about the WSU Early College Program please attend an Early College Information Session.
WSU Early College Admissions and Eligibility
- Am I eligible for the Weber State University Early College program?
- Are the admissions requirements for the WSU Early College program the same as the requirements for regular admission to WSU?
- Is there a deadline to apply to the WSU Early College program?
- Do I have to apply to Weber State?
- I'm a sophomore in high school; can I participate in the WSU Early College program?
- I haven't taken the ACT test yet. Can I take it at Weber State?
- Do I need to attend a WSU New Student Orientation as a WSU Early College student?
- Will I be a "real" Weber State student?
Early College Costs, Tuition, Fees, & Scholarships
- How much does Early College cost?
- Am I eligible for financial aid and scholarships?
- Is there a deadline to apply for the Early College Scholarships?
- I am listed as a non-resident at Weber State; can I be awarded the WSU Early College Scholarship for NUAMES High School? Do I need to purchase a parking permit? What is the new Opportunity Scholarship?
- What is the difference between Early College and Concurrent Enrollment?
- Can I take Concurrent Enrollment courses, AP classes, and courses through the Early College program during the same school year?
- I'm a WSU Early College student and I want to know what courses I should take.
- Am I able to give my parent or guardian access to my grades, class schedule, scholarship application, and other student information?
- Are my Weber State credits transferrable to another university?
- Are my parents required to attend my appointments with my WSU Dual Enrollment Advisor?