Early College Admissions Requirements
Have an index score of 110 or higher with a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher.
Sophomores may register for only 7 credit hours or two classes each semester during their 10th grade year.
Juniors and Seniors
Have an index score of 106 or higher with a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher.
GPA will be rounded to the nearest decimal (example 3.82=3.8).
There is not a deadline to complete the application process; however, we recommend you apply and be admitted as an Early College student by April 1 for those starting fall semester and by December 1 for those starting spring semester.
Visit the Scholarship Options page to view the deadline for the NUAMES High School Early College Scholarship.
How to Apply
Complete the Weber State Early College admissions application online with a parent or legal guardian. This application is required even if you have already applied as a Weber State Concurrent Enrollment student.
- Pay the non-refundable $30 application fee as your complete the online Early College admissions application. If you have applied as a Weber Concurrent Enrollment student, you have already paid this fee and will not need to pay it again. Make sure to hit PAY LATER on the payment screen.
- Submit the Parental Informed Consent Agreement after your parent or legal guardian has signed it (only a signature on Part 1: Services/Activities is required).
- This document can be directly emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit your official high school transcript.
- Check with your high school to ensure your transcript has been sent.
- Submit your official ACT/SAT score sheet.
- Official means sent directly from Collegeboard for SAT and ACT.org for ACT.
- If you haven't taken the National ACT, Weber State offers a Residual ACT.
Submit official high school transcript and official ACT/SAT scores:
- Electronically sent to Weber State's Admissions Office (email@example.com)
- In person
- Davis: WSU's Davis Enrollment Services (WSU Davis Campus, D2 Suite 241).
- Ogden: WSU's Admissions Office (WSU Ogden Campus, Student Services Center, room 201)
- By mail to WSU's Admissions Office, 3885 W Campus Dr Dept 1137, Ogden, UT 84408-1137
How will I know that I have been admitted?
You should receive an acceptance email from the Admissions Office approximately one week after all required materials have been received and processed.