Smart Start Appointments
Whether you are a new student at WSU for the first time, transferring from another institution, or returning after several years, you may find you have questions and concerns. After you meet with your academic advisor and establish your academic plan, come visit with us to help ease your mind and answer those lingering questions.
FREE CHILDCARE is available for ages two-nine during appointments. An application and enrollment packet must be completed prior to attending. Please call us for details 801-626-7794.
Topics you may choose for your appointment:
- Take a mock test (Chi Tester)
- Meet developmental math tutor
- Learn Canvas
- Navigate Cattracks
- Find financial support
- Explore payment plans (books\tuition)
- Register for classes
- Find leadership opportunities
- Explore majors and careers
- Open appointment for areas not listed