Multicultural Student Scholarship Resources
Center for Multicultural Excellence Scholarships
To learn how to apply for any of the scholarships listed below, visit the Center and schedule an appointment with an advisor.
You can also call or email the Center and express your interest: (801)626 7006/ 7330 |email@example.com | Student Services Building Suite 150
Cinco de Mayo
Private scholarship offered to students who identify as Hispanic and have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
Financial aid for full-time students involved in the Hispanic Area Council. Students must at least maintain a 2.0 GPA.
Scholarship for students who identify as Asian, Black, Pacific Islander, American Indian, Hispanic, have unmet needs, and are a Utah resident. 2.5 GPA or higher.
Owens, Norris & Eleanor
Private scholarship for students who identify as Asian, Black, Pacific Islander, American Indian or Hispanic. 2.0 GPA or higher.
SMS Multicultural Student
For students who identify as an ethnic minority, have a minimum GPA of 2.0, and have financial need.
Tony Ulibarri Fund
A private scholarship for multicultural students who can show proof that they are in need of financial assistance.
Private scholarship for full-time, Computer Science or Information Systems Technology students who identify as a female and/or an ethnic minority.
Private scholarship for students who are engaged in social justice. 2.5 GPA or higher. Preference will be given to political science journalism majors, and BSU members. Available starting July 2018.
Peer Mentor Program Scholarship
The CME is able to offer tuition and activity waivers to students who meet the following requirements:
If you are a student who is interested in this scholarship, please visit the Center for Multicultural Excellence for more information, call 801-626-7330 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be actively involved in CME leadership programs and Area Councils.
- Must maintain a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Must be a full time student (at least 12 units)
- Must be an ethnic minority student
- Meet with mentor/advisor twice a month or more times if needed
- Submit mid-term and final grades check form
- Must be making progress towards a degree
- Volunteer for 5 hours per semester
- Participate twice a semester in a workshop
- African American
- Native American
- Asian American
- Pacific Islander & Asian
- National Action Council for Minorities in Engineering
- American Library Association Scholarships