The Forrest C. Crawford Distinguished Stewardship Award
About the Award:
This award has been created to honor Dr. Forrest C. Crawford, former Assistant to the President for Diversity, and professor of Teacher Education. It acknowledges Dr. Crawford’s remarkable energy and commitment to Weber State University (WSU), and, especially, his leadership of the University’s Diversity Initiative.
This award will be given to Weber State University graduate students who “have made exceptional contributions to the University, their profession or the public.”
The recipients of the Dr. Forrest C. Crawford Distinguished Stewardship Award through demonstration of sound educational practices will have:
- Improved a process
- Advocated for others
- Taken on leadership in their campus, academic field or profession
- Supported civic engagement
- Promoted multiculturalism with direct impacts to the campus or community.
Eligibility requirements include:
- Students must be graduate students attending WSU
- Students must have received their Bachelors’ from WSU
- Students must be involved with the Center for Multicultural Excellence
Students will be evaluated according to:
Students from underserved populations will receive preference.
If you are a student who is interested in this scholarship, please visit the Center for Multicultural Excellence for more information, call 801-626-7330 or email at email@example.com.