Systems Engineering and Sustainable Engineering Post Baccalaureate Certificate
The Industry-based Post-Bachelor’s Certificate in Systems Engineering and Sustainable Engineering is a launching point for gainful employment in the aerospace/manufacturing workplace, professional certification within the International Council of Systems Engineering (INCOSE), and continuing education toward a Master of Science in Systems Engineering.
Students are awarded diplomas indicating completion of the requirements of the certificate program and will have the appropriate designation indicated on their academic transcripts.
What you will learn
- Foundations of Systems Engineering
- Applying Engineering Economics to make strategic decisions
- Recognizing the importance of sustainable systems, that include the world of human activities, desires, and life
- Methods and tools for planning and managing complex product and system development projects
- Overall GPA of 3.0 from undergrad degree
- Official transcripts from all previous colleges or universities attended.
- For enrolling in Spring: October 1
- For enrolling in Summer or Fall: March 1
Salaries in Utah
Annual Median Salary: $81,000*
Annual median salaries noted are Utah-wide. Salaries vary depending on the region, workplace and skill level.