Acceptance into the online AAS or BS MLS programs are based on the following criteria:
- Currently residing in a WSU authorized state.
Check availability : State Authorization
- Admission to Weber State University
- Overall GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Successful completion of 20 college credits and at least 3 support courses:
- CHEM 1110 Elementary Chemistry (Inorganic) 5 credits
- CHEM 1120 Elementary Organic/Biochemistry 5 credits
- HTHS 1110 Integrated Human Anatomy & Physiology I 4 credits
- HTHS 1111 Integrated Human Anatomy & Physiology II 4 credits
- MICR 1113 Intro to Microbiology 3 credits
- MICR 3603 Medical Microbiology 3 credits (BS program applicants only)
- Completed MLS online program application
- Affiliation Agreement between WSU and the supporting clinical site
- The affiliation agreement will be initiated by the MLS Department once a student submits their signed Statement of Support.