CLA Application Checklist
To enroll in the MLS 1010 course, a) you must be employed in a clinical laboratory, and b) you will need to complete the following:
- Apply to Weber State University for General Admission (there is a $30 application fee).
- During the application process select “Non Degree” for your major.
- Submit the following to the MLS Department: student information form and
statement of support
You can either email or fax these documents to: Cindi Kranek at email@example.com or (801) 626-6125 Attn: Cindi Kranek
- Once you have been accepted for general admissions, check dates for when registration is open.
- To make sure that you are billed correct amount for online tuition, please call 1-800-848-7770 and choose “Online & Independent Study Student Services” from the phone menu to request being assigned to the “Online Campus” or to verify your current campus assignment. If you live in Utah, you will be billed current-in-state tuition. After you have registered for the course you will need to set up a proctor.
- Order your course materials from the Weber State Bookstore. Click on "Textbooks" in the purple bar across the top of the page. You will then be prompted to put in the course information and you can order the text through the website.
Prior to classes starting, you can visit the Canvas guide for WSU online. This orientation will give you an overview of the tools that your instructor may use and the format of the WSU Online Interface.
We would like to encourage you to visit the WSU Online, where you will find helpful information about taking online classes at Weber State University.
Questions? Please contact:
Cindi Kranek BS, MLS(ASCP)CM
MLS Senior Online Coordinator
Weber State University
800-848-7770 ext 8546