PART-TIME VIRTUAL MBA (ONLINE) |
Virtual (online) delivery with some face-to-face instruction if desired.
Weber State University’s Part-Time Virtual (online) Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is designed for working professionals ready to advance, change, or sharpen and enhance their skills. This flexible non-cohort model is designed for the student who prefers 100% online instruction, but also offers face-to-face courses to meet the student's unique learning needs.
Complete the part-time MBA for as little as $19,000
Online instruction, with the option to take in-person courses to support different learning styles.
TIME TO COMPLETE:
As quickly as 1 year or up to 6 years.
Working professionals with years of experience who want remote instruction.
ABOUT THE PART-TIME VIRTUAL MBA (ONLINE) PROGRAM
Working professionals looking to advance their careers, learn new skills or change industries, require not just flexibility in a program, but exceptional, engaging, relevant material. In our Virtual MBA program, students can take 100% of their classes virtually (online), or they can take some of their classes face-to-face. Courses in our Virtual MBA program are very different from those of the typical "online" MBA program. Nearly all virtual classes hold live, weekly sessions online using Zoom software, giving students unparalleled opportunity to directly communicate with peers and faculty experts. The WSU Part-Time Virtual MBA (online) Program is built for the working professional who needs ultimate flexibility in course delivery but does not want to sacrifice the benefit of regular connection with faculty and classmates.
- CONVENIENT SCHEDULE:
- Most courses follow an eight-week format.
- CONVENIENT & FLEXIBLE FORMAT:
- This flexible non-cohort model is designed for the student who prefers 100% online instruction, but also offers face-to-face courses to meet the student's unique learning needs.
- Proceed at your own pace through the program; graduate quickly - in one year, or take up to 6 years.
- CONVENIENT LOCATION OF FACE-TO-FACE CLASSES (if elected):
- Most face-to-face courses are taught at the WSU-Davis Center in Layton, Utah, across the street from Hill Air Force Base.
PART-TIME VIRTUAL (ONLINE) CURRICULUMSTUDENTS WITH AN AACSB BUSINESS SCHOOL DEGREE:
Required Courses = 27 credit hours | Elective Courses = 9 credit hours
- MBA 6110 | Fundamentals of Ethical Leadership (3)
- MBA 6120 | Organizational Behavior (3)
- MBA 6130 | Financial Management (3)
- MBA 6140 | Marketing Management (3)
- MBA 6150 | Operations/Supply Chain Management (3)
- MBA 6210 | Management Accounting and Control (3)
- MBA 6310 | Information Technology in the Enterprise (3)
- MBA 6410 | Global Macroeconomic Conditions (3)
- MBA 6180 | Strategic Management (3) - Capstone Course
STUDENTS WITHOUT AN AACSB BUSINESS SCHOOL DEGREE MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL COURSEWORK:
Leveling courses = 15 credit hours | Required Courses = 27 credit hours | Elective Courses = 12 credit hours
college algebra or equivalent plus...
OUR MBA GRADUATES ARE WORKING FOR THESE COMPANIES (AND MORE)
Our strong alumni network provides networking, socializing, and career opportunities like these...