OUR MISSION, VISION, VALUES & INITIATIVES
Below you will find links to a variety of information about the WSU MBA program. If you’re seeking a quality graduate education in business for a reasonable price, we are confident you’ll find our program hard to beat. If the information you seek is not on the websites below or you would like to chat about anything related to our offerings, please feel free to visit our office at the WSU Davis Campus (Building D2) or contact a member of our program staff.
The mission of the MBA program in the Goddard School of Business & Economics is to prepare working professionals and full-time students for leadership positions and decision-making roles in a variety of organizational settings.
The Weber State University MBA Program in the John B. Goddard School of Business & Economics will be recognized as a superior educational investment and for its quality of learning. The MBA Program will distinguish itself through
- market-driven curriculum using a “core plus choice” model of required courses and diverse electives and certificates;
- flexible and accessible curriculum delivery;
- the infusion of intra/entrepreneurship throughout the program;
- exceptional service to students; and
- international learning opportunities.
- A coordinated curriculum aligned with market needs.
- A personal touch to serving students.
- An affordable investment.
- A flex-paced program that accommodates the needs of working students.
- Admit high quality students into the MBA Program
- Offer courses and certificates that are responsive to market need
- Ensure effective teaching and learning
- Provide service excellence to students, alumni, faculty, and staff