LGBT Resource Center


The LGBT Resource Center is currently in the search process for a coordinator. Any questions about the center, resources or support can be directed to the Vice President for Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Adrienne Andrews at During this time, the Women's Center staff are also available to help at 801-626-6090 or



Preferred Name Changes

The university is working hard to effectively and quickly change our student record systems to make sure students can input their preferred/authentic names into their records. 

Students can:

  • Input their preferred/authentic name in Canvas and on class rosters
  • Request to have their WSU email address changed to use their preferred/authentic name.
  • For those in need to change their name within the university systems; the process can be completed through the Registrar's Office website, under the Name Change section of the records page.   


LGBT Resource Center
Shepherd Union 
Suite 323 Dept. 2117
3910 West Campus Dr. 
Ogden, Utah 84408-2117