Arrival and Orientation
Spring 2020 Orientation Information
All incoming international students are required to complete both an online orientation and an on-campus orientation. Please login to your e-Weber portal to register. Your information will be automatically submitted to International Admissions and you will be allowed to register for classes after completing your online orientation. On-Campus Orientation is January 3, 2020, All F-1 and J-1 students are required to attend.
|January 3, 2020:|
|J1 & F-1||8 a.m.||SU Ballroom 315|
New Student Checklist Upon Arriving to WSU
- Check in with the ISSC office upon arriving at WSU.
- Bring in your passport and visa, I-20 (if you have dependents on the F2 visa, please bring their documents as well), proof of Health Insurance with expiration date, and receipt for SEVIS Fee I-901 Payment
- We are located in room 143 in the Student Services Center
- Attend the required orientation, and bring your passport and visa, I-20 (if you have dependents on the F2 visa, please bring their documents as well), and receipt for SEVIS Fee I-901 Payment.
- If you are transferring from another US college or university, please make sure your SEVIS record is transferred to Weber State University, prior to the start of classes.
- Contact Your College/Department for help registering for classes. Find your advisor.
- Get your Student ID ("Wildcat Card") and UTA pass.
- Register for Classes
- Pay Tuition & Fees. Tuition is normally due the Friday before classes begin. International wire transfers are possible.