HIEE’s Pay is a program that employs students to participate in High Impact Educational Experiences or HIEE’s. Students are eligible to earn up to $1500 through the program and will be paid on an hourly basis.
Participating HIEE’s that Pay
- Take an INT course
- Be a mentor with the Elementoring program
- Be a mentor for the College of EAST
Career Development (CDEV)
- Participate in the CDEV for Individuals program
- Be a student employee at Davis Campus
- Take a CDEV designated course
Am I Eligible?
I have completed 89 credit hours or less.
I have or will register for the Wildcat Advantage Program.
I have completed this year’s FAFSA. (Not yet? There’s still time and we can help.)
My GPA is 2.5 or higher.
I am registered for at least 12 credits this semester.