WSU Secure Setup for Windows 8/8.1/10
Use the following method to connect to WSU Secure on Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 devices:
- Right-click on the wireless icon in the Windows taskbar in the bottom right.
- Select WSU Secure and click Connect.
NOTE: You may check the Connect Automatically option if you want your device to remember your username and password.
- Enter your Wildcat username and password.
Then click OK.
- If presented with a certificate prompt, click Connect.
- The connection may take 30 seconds to establish. Once connected successfully, you will see connection bars in your taskbar.
You may also download the Automatic WSU Secure Setup Tool to automate the above steps.
If you require assistance or have further questions, please contact the IT Service Desk.
While using our network services, users are subject to WSU's Acceptable Use Policy for Computing and Network Resources (PPM 10-2). Violation of this policy may result in a user's network access being suspended. Note that any sort of peer-to-peer (P2P) connection is strictly prohibited while on campus (Torrents, Limewire, etc.).