FTPS Connection for Expression Web Tutorial
1. On the top-left side of the screen, you will see a folder icon. Clicking on this icon opens up a menu. Click on "Open Site".
2. This brings up a new window. If you know the folder path to your site, simply type it in. If not, you can click on the "Browse" button to find it. You can also click on a site under the "Managed Sites" list (if any). Click "Open".
3. If everything is working, you should now see this dialog window. Click on the "Edit live site now" radio button, then click "OK".
4. Here is where you enter your credentials to connect to your FTP site. Make sure to prepend your username with "AD\". Type in your password next, and check the "Remember my password" checkbox if you wish to save your password for future connections.
5. You should be all set now.
If you have any questions or problems connecting, please call the IT service desk at 801-626-7777.